Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Planning!

I have started to think about Christmas Decorating and my Christmas Cards.  I want to incorporate our new address and home into our Christmas cards this year, as well as some cute photos.
I have been looking at cards on Shutterfly to use.
I found a few cute Christmas cards on their site.

I also like a lot of their photo Christmas cards.

I thought this was a cute design:

I will also probably get some coordinating holiday address labels, which will come in very handy, and save me a lot of time!  With moving into the new house we need some new labels anyway, so why not get some pretty ones!

I used Shutterfly for Hank's baby announcements and was very happy with how they turned out.  I can't wait to get started on our Christmas Cards.  I will have to get busy on taking some cute photos to use!

If you are a blogger you can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly!
Shipping and tax not included.
















No comments: