Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken Nugget King




Last night my parents brought Hank down toward Bel Air and I met them at Burger King. They had my niece and nephew also. He was having a good time eating chicken nuggets with his cousins and Grandparents. He is also now able to drink out of a straw, which is something Daddy taught him over the weekend. One of his new favorite foods is oranges. He is able to say orange, or something quite close to it, as well as milk, bread, and Hank. He loves to look at photos of himself and pat himself on the chest and say: "Hank." His fourth molar is finally through, so now he has 12 teeth. He loves having his teeth brushed and he loves to give hugs and kisses right now. He is almost always happy, but has had a few temper tantrums, where he has hit things and thrown things. Hmm...reminds me of another male I know!

No comments: