Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggs and Bunnies.

So excited to begin.  We listened to the tablets sizzle in the vinegar water.

"Let me do it!"

Time to decorate.

Too pretty to eat!

Easter parade in our jammies.

After the hunt.  We had it inside because of rain in the morning.

Petting the bunny with his punch mustache!

Hank did not know what to think of this bunny, but he tries anything and sat on their lap!

On Saturday morning Hank and I dyed Easter Eggs.  This was the first time he has done that and he loved the whole process.  He kept saying, "me do it."  It had been many years since I had done it, and it was actually the first time I had ever made hard boiled eggs.  I had as much fun as Hank!
In the afternoon we went to the church Easter Egg Hunt.  Each child got to get 13 eggs and there were activities and cupcakes, as well as a live bunny, and a dressed up bunny.  This morning when we said we were going to church he said, "Me like church.  Me going to eat a cupcake there."  He also thought the bunny would be there again.

No comments: