Saturday, June 11, 2011

Butterfly Release.

Hank and I sent away for some caterpillars a couple of months ago.  We watched them as they grew and then changed into Butterflies.  We fed them sugar water and watermelon every night and then we released them about two weeks ago.  At first Hank did not want to set them free, but he enjoyed the release.  Later he wanted to know where they were and if they were coming back.

Hank and I had colds over the past two weeks.  You can hear our hoarse voices in the video below.  We both got on an antibiotic (Hank's first time on one).  I ended up having to go back and get on a second antibiotic because my cold / infection was moving into my chest.  Hank is much better and I have slowly been getting better too.

Watching the caterpillars.

We have butterflies.

Time to let them fly away!



Here is a video:



No comments: