Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mommy Said No!



Hank loves to go and pull plugs out of the sockets. Often I hear myself saying; "Mommy said No."
Hank still has a little bit of congestion left over from his cold, but is mostly 100% better. Late last week he had been running a low grade fever and Saturday he broke out in a rash. Brant was home with him for the day, because I was doing a "Girls Day Out." The Doctor on call said it was Roseola, which is common in babies and young children. By the time I got home it had started to clear and within a day or two was gone.
Yesterday Hank went with me and Brant's Mom to do some shopping in Lancaster. We had lunch at Cracker Brarrel. Hank loves to eat and enjoyed eating from both our plates. He also was enticed by the rocking chairs, so we found one just his size on the porch.

No comments: