Saturday, November 21, 2009

Room with a View.

This past week (Sunday - Wednesday) I had to go to Ocean City for work. It was a state wide training, which left no free time. I did have time at night in my room, where I worked on filling in Hank's baby book. I was happy to get that accomplished. This was the first time I had ever been away from Hank overnight. It was hard leaving and I missed him and Brant while I was away, but he did very well, thanks to Brant and our Mothers who came to our house to watch him during the day. The hotel was on the beach so twice I was able to go out during breaks. A storm had just passed a couple days before, which caused some beach erosion. There was a big drop off from the sand dunes to the beach, where normally there is a nice path from the hotel to the beach.






No comments: