Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hippity Hoppity...

Just give me the chocolate already!

Wockenfuss Candy - Yummy!

Vroom, Vroom!

First time on a school bus .

Hold on I'm in the drivers seat !




Easters on it's way!






Hank and I were really hopping today. I found out that the library has a program called the "Diaper Gang." It's a group for 2 and under, where they sing songs and read a few books and have a little bit of play time. Since we can't do the Terrific Tots program anymore I thought we would give it a shot. Hank enjoyed himself, so it was worth the trip. We then went to see the Easter Bunny. He was at the toy store on Main Street. We had a nice lunch and then went to the candy store to get some Easter candy. It was a nice day to stroll around town.



In the afternoon we also went to a fundraiser for the Tiny Tots preschool. It was called "touch a truck." All kinds of trucks and police cars and a police boat were set up for the kids to get in. I knew Hank would love that. He is so into trucks!


From there it was onto Walmart. He did so well for all the running around we had to do. I believe I am more tired then he is. He is playing with a truck right now. He makes truck noises and says "beep beep." Is he going to be a truck driver?

No comments: