Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He's just perfect!

Wanted to share a video of Hank meeting his baby brother:


We have been adjusting to life as a family of four.  I feel like I am just now, physically getting back to normal. I did have some bad headaches during the past week.  I had those with Hank too.  Yesterday I went back to the Doctor for him to look at my incision and my blood pressure was high, so back to labor and delivery I went to have blood work ( I thought I was done with that place!)
Thankfully my blood work was fine and he wants me to keep monitoring my pressures.

Brant went back to work yesterday.  He was a big help to us last week when I was not able to do much.  Hank continues with his school on Tuesday and Thursday.  Those are the quiet days at home:)
Luke sleeps much of the day.  At night he gets up about twice a night to feed.  So far he is a content baby.

No comments: