Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Luke Thomas!


Luke Thomas was born on Saturday December 3 at 8:46 am.  He was 9 lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.








He has been such a delight and we are so happy to have him here with us.  We were able to leave the hospital on Monday, a day early, since I was doing fine.  I was so happy to come home because I started with sinus problems in the few days before his birth and the dry hospital air was making it worse.  Brant ended up taking me to the Doctor yesterday and I got on an anitbiotic for a sinus infection.  I already feel a lot better!
Hank LOVES his brother.  When he has been away from us the first person he wants to see is Luke and not Mommy or Daddy!


(Luke 1:14) He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his
birth,

No comments: