Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No Bow Ties!

Life has been busy busy busy!  It is hard to find time to post, but I wanted to post about Luke's baptism.  It was the last Sunday in April and turned out very nicely.  Hank went up to the front of the church with us and things were kind of dicey, because he was not listening to us very well!  Thankfully Pastor Carletta included him in the service and that helped a lot!


At some point the day before the baptism Hank told me he did not want Luke to wear a bow tie.  I had no idea what he was talking about.  He said:  "You said Luke Thomas was going to to wear a bow tie and go to church!"  I finally figured out he meant go to church and get baptised!  So funny!!


Big brother ready to help!

Some of the important women in Luke's life.

Mommy and the handsome men in her life!

My Grandmother Krouse's carriage.


No comments: