Hank turned 5 on Sept 18. I can't believe he is 5 already!
Feels like yesterday he was born.
we celebrated his birthday by taking cupcakes to school.
At home we had steak, at his request, along with Mac and Cheese and corn on the cob. Some of his favorties! We also had an ice cream cake.
The following Saturday we had his birthday party.
Hank started another year of pre-school. Next year he will be able to go to Kindergarden.
We just had his 5 year check-up and he wights 54 lbs and is 45 1/4 inches tall. He is in the 90 and 95 percentile for his age. He currently has a size 12 1/2 foot too. He is starting to wear size 6 clothing.
He grew SO much over the Summer. He also learned to swim over the summer!
Some interesting facts about our 5 year old:
( I interviewed Hank for the answers)
1. What is your favorite color? yellow, then blue.
2. What is your favotite toy? my ninja turtles.
3. What is your favortie fruit? grapes.
4. What is your favorite TV show? ninja turtles.
5. What is your favorite lunch? hot dogs.
6. What is your favorite outfit? my Halloween costume.
7. What is your favorite game? Scribble hero ( I have no idea what that is?)
8. What is your favorite snack? candy.
9. What is your favorite animal? polar bears.
10. What is your favorite song? He didn't have one!
11. What is your favorite book? Daddy Kisses.
12. Who is your best friend? Lorenzo.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp.
14. What do you like to do outside? play on my play set.
15. What is your favorite drink? grape juice.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you? teddy.
18. What is your favorite thing for breakfast? cereal.
19. What did you want for your birthday dinner? steak.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mechanic. I want to work at Plaza Ford.
A couple of days later he told me he was going to have two jobs. He was going to work at Plaza Ford and then be a Quarterback too, like Joe Flaco..."You think I'll have a lot of money then?"
Hank is very smart and compassionate child. He also has periods of high energy and really is testing us lately! We love him lots and couldn't imagine life without him though!!