Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthdays, Blizzards, & Boots.







Today is my Birthday, and it is not often that we get snow on my birthday. The last time I remember was 1995, I think. Well we are in the midst of a Blizzard, or at least a possible Blizzard. So far there is about a foot of snow on the ground.
We had fun this morning going out and playing in it. Yesterday Hank and I went to several places looking for Boots, but could not find any. Brant's Mom was in the Shrewsbury Walmart and found a pair of Spiderman boots in Hank's size. She also got him some cowboy / work boots. Brant met her last night and picked them up from her so we would have them this weekend for the big snow. Hank has a love of shoes and boots. He is always carrying his and ours around. He also brings me mine and puts them on me. Yesterday when we were in the Doctor's office he was walking around and went up and touched the Doctor's shoe. I told Brant he might be a shoe salesman. Brant says a Cobbler! I'll quote old Abe Lincoln and say: "Whatever you are be a Good One."

No comments: