Saturday, January 16, 2010

A little Bit of This and That!



Long Time no post. With the start of the New Year we all got colds. Hank gradually got through his third cold. Brant had some congestion off and on too. I got really sick New Years Eve weekend with cold chills and a fever, which lasted 24 hours. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever. By the end of the week the congestion was going into my chest and I went to the Doctor. She said I was getting Bronchitis, but now I am a lot better and getting back into the swing of things.
Today Hank and I met Brant's Mom and Grandma for lunch and he and I did a little bit of shopping. Brant's Mom thought we could get away with just having Hank eat from our plates - No I don't think so. He eats like an adult. He had his roll, pasta and chicken, and still had room for a few servings of ice cream. At home he now knows about the candy dish and runs over to it and points. He likes Kit Kat's, but he is not picky - he'll eat anything. He continues to LOVE nana's (bananas). Last weekend we went to Walmart and I put some in the cart. I thought he was going to have a coronary - he kept twisting around and trying to get to them. Thankfully I found some Goldfish crackers in the checkout lane, for him to eat.

The photos are from today. At lunch he was having fun playing with the pizza dough that Bertucci's gave him (to play with). The other one is him in his car. He often puts his cat in the back window. He is such a boy! He loves trucks and anything that makes noise. Today in the parking lot he heard a diesel engine and said: "Daddy."

No comments: