Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School.

Today Hank started preschool.  He was very excited when we got there.  He bolted right into the room and sat at a table with two other little boys.  He then went around the room looking at all the toys that were there.  He didn't really have time for me trying to tell him where the bathroom was.  When I told him I was leaving he said, "me don't want to go."  I told him he was not leaving, only Mommy and that Mom Mom was going to pick him up in a few hours.  He was fine with that.  Mom said he appeared to be happy when she went to get him.  She questioned why his sandals were on the wrong feet, and he said Mommy did it.  I then had to look at the photos I took in the morning and I did!!!   I must have been nervous!
While I was taking his photos before we left, I locked myself out of the house.  Luckily we have a hidden key!
Hank will be going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So proud.  He must have been excited too, not to notice the shoes on the wrong feet!

He was so happy about having a backpack!

Outside school.
His own little hanger.
Exploring!


No comments: