Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Miller and his future Girlfriend!

It looks like Baby Miller will be here on December 6, unless I would go into labor before that!  I would not be opposed to having that little turkey here for Thanksgiving (so long as he is fully baked!)

They would only schedule a c-section one week prior to the due date, and this was the earliest available.
  I had been undecided at this point on weather to schedule it, or try and have a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section).  I have a feeling this boy is going to be as big, or bigger than Hank, so I don't want to risk anything and feel the c-section would be safest.
On my appointment this past week I am measuring a little bit bigger than I should - 34 inches, instead of the 32 - 33 I should have been.  As we get closer they may order a growth sonogram to try and determine his weight.  Remember Hank was 10 lbs 2 oz, and he was born four days before his due date.

This past Saturday I went to my friend, Carrie's baby shower.  She is due the same week as me.  She was so sweet to include me in her part of her shower.  Our mutual friends had a few gifts for me and she also had a cake for me.  She is having a girl.  I told her one day when my boy is chasing after her daughter she might not like me so much!

This girl is going to be dressed to the nines!

Get ready for years of dress up Mama!


She had the cutest cakes..they matched both of our bedding sets!

I think my baby bump is super sized, considering we are due the same time!!!



No comments: