Monday, October 10, 2011

Hank at 3!


Here are some current stats on our three year old:

He weighs 38 lbs - 85th percentile

He is 39 inches - 90th percentile

He has a size 10 foot.

He talks non-stop

He has been potty trained for two months, with just an occasional accident.

He started preschool last month and goes twice a week
.
He loves to play outside and also likes to play with his trains and trucks and tractors.

His favorite shows are Thomas and Friends, Kipper, Zaboomafoo, Caillou, and Bob the Builder.

He has turned into a picky eater.  He wants to eat fruit snacks all the time!  He will eat noodles with butter, rice, bread, jello, pudding, fruit, cereal, waffles, chicken fingers and french fries, crackers and peanut butter, and nuts.  He has started to eat pizza again, after not eating it for a while ( he had decided he did not like sauce).
He loves candy, especially M&M's and candy kisses.  I usually have to bribe him with candy to get him to do something.

Right before he turned three he started to have more of an attitude!  When you want him to do something he will now say, "My's too tired", or "My don't want to."
Also when we ask him questions he will say, "My don't want to talk about it."

This morning he wanted to know if he was going to school and I said not today, he told me he doesn't like school.  When I asked why, he said, "My don't like naps."  He has to take a nap in the afternoon and he is not a nap taker at home.  When I drop him off in the morning he always bolts in the door and drops his book bag and lunch box in the floor like he is excited to be there. 

His Mommy and Daddy still love him lots!

Looking sweet and innocent....This was dress in Fall colors day (for school).

No comments: