Sunday, October 23, 2011

Don't cry about it!

Hank had been doing very well with his potty training...HAD been!

During the past week he had at least one accident a day, so no stickers on his chart for a week.  No bribes seemed to be working.  The last three times at school he peed on his cot at nap time, even though apparently he was not sleeping.  He told us it's because he does not like nap time, yet that does not explain the times at home or at Mom Mom's house.  I would get so frustrated I would say, "Oh Hank this makes me what to cry", or "I am so upset."  When I picked him up at Mom Mom's this past Wednesday he greeted me at the door, and when I asked him if he was a good boy that day he immediately told me, "My peed my pants, but don't cry about it.  Be happy." 
Oh Lord help me make it through the age of Three.  I saw nothing terrible in the year of Two, but we have our work cut out for us this year!!

On a happy note he did do well yesterday and had no accidents.  He had a Daddy and son day and spent most of the day outside.  Guess there is nothing like taking a pee in the woods!


He got a toy catalog in the mail this week and now he likes to take his "magazine" with him when he goes and sits on the pot.  He gets in there and holds his butt checks together with his hand and runs out in the living room, "my needs my magazine."


No comments: