Monday, August 3, 2009

Behind Bars
























Brant was not fishing this weekend so I went to a Yard Sale Saturday AM and got a very nice baby gate for the top of our stairs. I had planned on us going out this weekend to buy one - so that saved us a lot of money. I also got a very nice baby puzzle that I had recently been reading about - it had never been opened. I also got two toy cars for Hank. He loved his puzzle and his cars. He also didn't mind the baby gate. He thought it was funny when I was on the other side taking his photos. Hank did not take a nap in the afternoon, even though we laid with him and tried (he is not always a big nap taker). Later when he was eating supper I looked over and he was sound asleep in his high chair. That was a first! Just a second before he had been crunching away on his veggie puffs.

No comments: