Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket - Hank's In A Basket








Yesterday Hank, Mom, and I went to the Longaberger Basket Festival at Boyd's Bears in Gettysburg. Mom and I went two years ago (I skipped last year because I was too prego). I didn't see a basket that I had to have. However they do now have an outlet store at Boyd's that is open year round and they sell discontinued and seconds of Longaberger items. I did get a Longaberger cookie jar. After we left Boyd's we went to the outlet stores in Gettysburg. I had more luck there. I had some nice coupons for the Children Stores, like Carters. Hank got several new things for Fall. I actually have not bought him anything new for a good while, so it was fun to buy him some new stuff and they were having 50% sales and then I had a coupon for an additional 25% off. Before we left we ate at TGIF. Hank had cheese and mashed potatoes. I had their fried green beans - so good.

Hank did well with the trip, but he was getting irritated with all the sitting. He would get mad and fight when we tried to put him in the stroller, so part of the time we were carrying him. He is so used now to crawling all over the place, so when we got home I let him loose.

I was also excited to be able to use my new GPS yesterday. I ordered it Sunday and got it Thursday, just in time for the trip. It is so nice to have. I am really glad I ordered it. Can't wait to use it some more.

No comments: